Software updated with file translators and several new features
MARLBOROUGH, Mass.—Kubotek3D, a leading supply chain software provider, today announced the 2022 service pack 2 release of the KeyCreator software products. This release provides updates to CAD file translators, several interface updates, and dozens of fixes.
Updated CAD Translators
Reading of CAD files in KeyCreator software has been updated to support the latest versions of several major CAD file formats:
- Dassault Systèmes CATIA V5 R2022x (R32)
- Pro: Adds 2D file support
- Prime/Drafting: Adds 2D&3D file support
- Siemens Digital Industries Software (SDIS) NX Series 1980
- Pro: Adds 2D file support for builds 2007-2015
- Prime/Drafting: Adds 2D&3D file support for builds 2007-2015
- SDIS Parasolid 34.1 (Prime/Drafting only)
The column widths in the Level Entity Count and Move Instance to Layout dialogs have been widened to improve readability of information displayed in them.
The default insertion position for standard washer bodies has been adjusted to be underneath the washer to better support locating these components on top of holes. Toggling the insertion position to the top of the washer, for location under the head of a fastener, is as simple as pressing the pre-set anchor toggle hotkey ` (to the left of 1).